Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bible Prophecy

I received a request from Anonymous in the comments of this post asking me to give examples of some prophecies that have come true. Since my 4 most recent posts were quite time consuming, I decided to provide links instead of typing it all out myself. The links provide the MANY examples of fulfilled prophecies....ones from Bible times and even Bible prophecy that is being fulfilled now. This should give you much to think about and is sufficient proof to my claim that fulfilled prophecy is one of the 5 ways we can know the Bible is true.


This link talks about Bible prophecies that are being filled today.
This link talks about fulfilled prophecies.
This link talks about 'How do we know the Bible is true?'
This link shows how Jesus fulfilled Old Testament Prophecies.
This link talks about the prophecies in the book of Daniel---the 70 weeks.
This link talks even more about prophecies.